CVS Health offers a comprehensive internship program designed to engage students, impart valuable skills, and offer insight into a potential career path with a Fortune 7 company. Highlights include a structured program plan, hands on project work, access to mentorship and networking opportunities, and learning and development sessions. During the 10 week engagement interns will be in a supportive learning environment contributing both independently and on a team against key department initiatives. Competitive compensation is offered including a stipend for eligible candidates.
The mission of Talent Acquisition is to help our business leaders hire great people.
As a Talent Acquisition intern you will have the opportunity to support the Talent Acquisition department with deliverables and project management. You will get exposure to diversity recruiting initiatives and collaborating with stakeholders at various levels. You will use analytical skills to impact our Talent Acquisition strategy and delivery.
As an intern, you will receive:
- A structured program plan Hands on project work
- Access to mentors and networking opportunities
- Learning and development sessions Interactions with Senior HR and Business Leadership
- Competitive compensation is offered including a location stipend for eligible candidates.
- Potential projects include; optimizing our hiring tools (ex.Client Relationship Management tool, AI/Interaction tools, Communication & Social Media Content Creation), intern program management, and junior recruiting responsibilities.
Availability to work full time for duration of the 10 week program.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Internet skills: Internet research, Outlook; Excel; PowerPoint and understanding of database programs.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to grasp new concepts, approaches and systems and uses information to make decisions.
- High level of confidentiality and demonstrated ability to maintain sensitive information in strictest confidence and able to maintain confidentiality in all business matters.
- Ability to work independently using good judgment with limited oversight from the TA Partner and/or Manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to effectively explain detailed information
Candidates must be enrolled 4 year Undergrad Program and graduating in Spring of 2020
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.