Our company is seeking a Driven Individual to manage the office and handle duties for executive management. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to maintain written correspondence via email.
- Assist in the generate and completion of prepared and scheduled reports.
- Must be able to complete subject research and brief executive team as needed.
- Oversee multiple departments projects and progress.
- Prepare and monitor invoices, both AP and AR.
- Coordinate and develop office procedures while documenting steps and optimizing efficiency.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Quick Books Online
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 5 years of experience in office environment
- College education preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Quickbooks: 1 year
- Microsoft Office: 3 years
- office environment: 3 years
Required work authorization: