LCOR Incorporated is a Regional Real Estate Company principally focused in the eastern United States with offices in Bethesda, NYC and Berwyn. Services include investment, residential and commercial property management, construction and development services. LCOR owns and manages 9,300 apartments, manages 7.5 million square feet of commercial space and a substantial development pipeline of mixed-use real estate.
LCOR is seeking a Development Manager to join our NYC Office to be primarily responsible for supporting the Senior Vice Presidents and leading the day-to-day execution of the firm’s development pipeline, which includes tasks ranging from acquisition, financial underwriting, financial modeling and analysis, preparation of approval packages, general transaction management and assisting in the management of development-related work streams for live projects, including, entitlement, design, budgeting, permitting, construction, and lease-up.
1. Develop and manage acquisition and development pro-forma, including multi-phased mixed-use projects with a variety of asset types and multiple debt and equity sources.
2. Create and manage pro-forma templates for mixed-use development to be used by the Company.
3. Preparation and management of development project budgets in collaboration with the Company’s Property Management and Construction groups.
4. Market investigation of potential acquisitions, competitive properties and local market fundamentals and related financial analysis.
5. Assist senior real estate professionals in preparing and presenting new investment, financing or disposition recommendations and updates on existing investments or portfolio status.
6. Assist with the management of all pre-development and development workstreams – e.g., entitlement process including zoning approvals, design, budgeting, construction and general transaction management.
7. Assist with reporting for live projects.
8. Actively engaging with owners, brokers, equity partners, lenders, attorneys, and all other related internal departments, as appropriate.
9. Occasional travel (mostly to project sites and other LCOR offices in the Northeast) is required.
10. Additional duties as needed.
Qualifications required for this position:
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Minimum 4+ years of previous experience in real estate development, brokerage, banking, finance or accounting preferred, including a general familiarity with the development process in the greater NY area.
3. Demonstrated history of financial underwriting, modeling and reporting experience required. Strong quantitative background and understanding of real estate deal capitalization.
4. Strong professional written and verbal communication skills required.
5. Ability to handle large volume of work; excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
6. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word.
7. Ability to multitask and wear multiple “hats” in a fast-paced environment that requires an interdisciplinary mindset and aptitude to learn quickly. Also, this candidate should be enthusiastic and motivated to succeed in a team environment.
LCOR provides competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. LCOR is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals as well as other protected veterans.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.lcor.com.
Job Type: Full-time