Caveney Architectural Collaborative is currently seeking a well-rounded, driven, competent office manager with strong organizational and administrative supervision skills to join our growing studio. The ideal candidate should be able to oversee the administration, finance, HR, and legal components of our firm - basically running the show! This candidate will allow the architects to be able to focus on designing.
Please respond with a letter of interest, resume and compressed work samples.
Required Job Duties:
- Administration - Proofread / review documents for accuracy, create and send form letters and transmittals, order supplies and maintain office equipment; maintain office files; process incoming / outgoing mail and deliveries; coordinate calendars and meeting schedules; set up and maintain project-specific filing system; log RFIs, submittalas, and construction job reports; develop a QA/QC plan and procedures, monitor and track compliance
- Finance - Monitor project time use and invoice status; code and process staff time records; track PTO, vacation, sick leave; compute wages and submit payroll information to outside service or prepare paychecks; make payroll tax deposits and prepare quarterly reports; code and input vendor invoices, issue payments once approved; prepare monthly invoices and project management reports; maintain accounting files; credit card and check book reconciliationl prepare financial reports and records
- Human Resources - Assist with development and implementation of policies relating to personnel; maintain employee handbook; assist with enrollment and administration of employee benefit programs; maintain documentation of employee continuing education and licensing activities; assist with advertising or posting job openings; receiving and screening resumes, and arranging employment interviews
- Legal - assist with compliance of federal, state, and local laws; prepare contracts etc. with help of legal
- Marketing - organize / systemize project information and images for marketing purposes; participate in development of brochure materials and presentations; assist with research on current RFQ opportunities and leads;
- Opportunity for full or part time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time