The Planning Manager will be responsible for managing service levels and inventory for a segment of Emerson-Appleton Group. This person will manage a team of offshore analysts to maximize customer service levels, while optimizing inventory investment. This person will need to have experience with planning, operations, and Oracle. This person will report directly to the Director, Supply Chain Planning.
- Owning and continuously improving all buying/planning processes, including Oracle planning setups and master data
- Lead and/or participate in cross functional projects to drive improvements to inventory turnover, past due backlog, and customer service levels
- Hold regular S&OP meetings with marketing, sales, and product development to provide feedback regarding visibility into future demand as well as forecast accuracy
- Provide regular forecasts to manufacturing facilities and escalate critical issues in a timely fashion
- Work closely with the facilities to understand and plan adequate staffing and resources
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in planning
- Demonstrated experience in operations
- Demonstrated experience with an ERP
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytic, written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience with Oracle
- Prior experience managing a team
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.