Looking for flexibility and a second income?
Looking to work from home?
Looking for a guaranteed salary?
Dominion Financial Services LLC, provides “investment purpose only”commercial loans to investors that fix and flip real estate throughout the Country. Dominion is growing its team by hiring Mortgage Loan Officers (Outside Sales) to service growing leads, create new relationships, and build our lending book in Nevada and surrounding states.
Mortgage Loan Officers (Outside Sales) responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage leads provided by the company and pursue private lending opportunities with real estate investor borrowers throughout Nevada and neighboring states
- Manage account records
- Collaborate with our Ops team to ensure timeliness and accuracy for loan closings
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines and regulations.
- Additional related duties may be assigned, as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven and current experience as a mortgage loan officer (retail, direct to consumer or private institutional lending accepted).
- Have a thorough understanding of conventional and government lending practices, policies and guidelines from origination through closing and funding.
- NMLS Nevada Mortgage Agent License
- Experience with private loans is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented, with a proven ability complement deadlines as a self-directed, efficient professional.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Mortgage: 3 years (Preferred)
- Private Loans: 3 years (Preferred)
- NMLS Nevada Mortgage: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)