KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
The HR Ops Specialist is at the heart of all people transactions at KeepTruckin. From the time a new hire starts, the Ops Specialist takes care of this person and all necessary HR administration. Functionally aligned, they work closely with several teams, including HRBPs, Immigration and Relocation, Learning & Development, Legal, Payroll, IT, and Total Rewards. With a strong focus on customer service, the Ops Specialist interacts directly with employees to ensure all of their HR questions and needs are taken care of. This support continues as people exit the organization. They work closely with HRBPs and IT to process terminations, gather exit data and ensure all steps for off-boarding are completed. This is a critical role to ensuring data integrity for our systems, and they operate as the face of HR providing high quality HR support for employees. Must enjoy a relentless pursuit of quality service, process efficiency, global scale, and automation. If you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with a knack for getting things done – then this opportunity is perfect for you.
What you'll do:
- Client facing role, must enjoy helping people!
- Closely align with HRBPs to manage day to day HR administration and employee life cycle changes
- Manage communications with managers and individual contributors to process employee data changes
- Coordinate with immigration and relo teams as necessary
- Coordinate off-boarding activities as people exit the organization, conduct exit interviews
- Run basic adhoc reports out of core HR systems
- Maintain people data across HR systems and ensure all data entry has an audit point to preserve data integrity
- Develop strong understanding for process management in our core systems
- Partner with HRBPs to manage employee data changes in Workday
- Become a process and data guru; troubleshoot any data integrity issues to identify root cause and eliminate future risk
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities to better leverage technology and help the HR team scale
- Participate in system implementation and enhancement projects: requirements definition, process design, and system testing
- Respond to first level questions from employees on all HR topics, triage to functional HR experts as needed.
- Develop strong understanding of our benefits package to be able to effectively respond to benefits questions
- Respond to annual audit inquiries
- Ensure necessary documentation is stored in electronic employee files
- Generate transfers and employment letters
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years experience as an HR Generalist or a similar role, preferably in the technology industry
- Superior written and verbal communications
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork, problem solving and client focus skills
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude and adaptability skills in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, analytical and process driven
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
- Able to analyze and manipulate large data sets in Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Familiarity with HRIS systems or other standard HR tools.
- Workday experience desired
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited vacation, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.