Pottery Barn Outlet is looking for dependable, reliable, and hard working Visual Merchandise Associate this season.
*Ensure store meets visual, replenishment, cleanliness, safety and back of house standards during shifts.
*Use your visual expertise to create aspirational furniture displays throughout the store.
* Meet personal productivity targets and SALES and CREDIT goals, while providing exceptional customer service to our guests.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy.
* Perform projects and assignments as directed by the management team.
* Effectively serve as a role model for sales associates in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority. Achieve personal SPH targets.
* Utilize Selling Essentials and training resources to educate team on product, improve selling skills, and achieve business goals.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary