As the Data Analyst, Advisor - Reporting - Network Directory Development, you will support the Provider Network Services department by producing files and reports in support of CVS Caremark’s clients. This position requires analytical and programming skills. In addition, it requires being able to manage both long and short-term projects and assignments effectively and working collaboratively in inter-departmental settings to accomplish tasks and goals.
As the Data Analyst, Advisor - Reporting - Network Directory Development will be responsible for:
- Developing or assisting with logic, as needed, in SQL, SSIS and MS Access
- Producing files used to support pharmacy directory creation and reporting
- Conversion of old processes to SQL and SSIS from MS Access and SAS
- Collaboration in reporting and application development projects
- Supporting activities such as programming, documenting, testing, debugging, and quality review
- Development and Maintenance of internal web application
- Working to improve data collection, preparation , accuracy and reporting processes
- Other ad-hoc tasks and analysis as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in gathering requirements, data file creation and manipulation.
- Experience with other technologies (JQuery, AJAX, CSS, Bootstrap, SignalR, Entity Framework)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines while balancing support between work streams, logic development and deployment, identifying issues and documenting items requiring resolution
- Team player mentality
- Knowledge of PBM / Healthcare industry a plus
Verifiable Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.