Senior Program Analyst
Senior Program Analyst
A Senior Program Analyst to provide expert advice and assistance in policy and conceptual aspects of emergency operating capability and emergency relocation site planning for designated emergency and Continuity of Operations (COOP) coordinators and other appropriate personnel involved in the development of emergency preparedness and COOP plans. Collects relevant information from varied sources, evaluates findings, and makes recommendations for the COOP, Medical Counter Measures (MCM), and Occupant Emergency Plan (OEP). COOP plan activation and/or mobilization and gathering intelligence or information as it relates to the encroachment of impending hazards or threats, works with leadership, security personnel and other component emergency coordinators and other appropriate personnel involved in the development of emergency preparedness and COOP plans. Establishes and maintains a working relationship with appropriate staff of the primary client and other Federal Government agencies that interface with appropriate staff of the primary client and other Federal Government agencies that interface with National Security Emergency Preparedness (NESP), COOP, MCM, Continuity of Government (COG), and OEP support planning. Assist the primary client in overseeing other facility and resource requirements for COOP and MCM plans and logistical support under contingency or emergency conditions. Assist the primary client with planning, training and executing COOP for federal government agency/directorate and assist with the planning and organizing national-level response and COOP exercises.
Duties will include:
- Establish and maintain the client’s Continuity Program based on a multi-year Strategy and Program Management Plan (including Risk Management) in accordance with applicable Federal requirements, specifically Federal Continuity Directive 1 & 2.
- Develop, establish, and maintain the client’s Test, Training, and Exercise program for continuity including full scope support, facilitation, evaluation, and documentation of the client’s participation in National Continuity Exercises (e.g., Eagle Horizon and MCM). Deliverables include Emergency Preparedness Exercises, leadership briefing, and training presentation for Emergency Response Group, After Action Report Binders and Corrective Action Plans.
- Develop, implement and maintain additional plans, standard operating procedures, and/or white papers, including budgetary requirements as necessary to support the client’s all-hazards preparedness. Deliverables include emergency call trees.
- Develop and maintain a Risk Management Plan for the client’s Continuity Program in compliance with applicable Federal requirements for business process/impact analyses, risk assessments, and Mission Essential Function validation. Deliverables include Risk Management Plan.
- Participate in required emergency programs working groups including, but not limited to the Inter-Agency Continuity Working Group, Department of Homeland Security Continuity Working Group, Department of Homeland Security Emergency Preparedness, etc. Deliverables include briefings and debriefing documents.
- Support the National Operations Center (NOC) and serve as the client’s liaison to the NOC for operations and planning functions, as well as information sharing, collaboration, and integration.
- Plan, develop and implement the client’s MCM training exercise and drills within guidelines of the DHS Department Guidance Statement and Office of Health Affairs. Deliverables include the MCM Training, Exercise, and Drills.
- Plan, develop, implement, and maintain the client’s HQ Occupant Emergency Program that includes plans, procedures, employee/occupant test, training, and exercise initiatives.
- Implement an employee outreach program related to emergency preparedness (e.g., Emergency Relocation Group/Devolution Emergency Response Group (ERG) / Reconstitution Planning Team, MCM Point of Distribution (POD) Team, service bulletins, new hire training, ERG desk-side briefings, Emergency Notification System testing, etc.). Deliverables include Employee Outreach Program.
- Plan, develop, implement, and maintain the client’s program within guidelines of the DHS Department Guidance Statement and Office of Health Affairs. Deliverables include the MCM plan.
- Assist and support the development, implementation, and maintaining of an Occupant Emergency program for the client’s HQ facility that includes plans, procedures, and employee/occupant test, training, and exercise initiatives with the Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH) group. Deliverables include the OEP, procedures, employee/occupant test, training, and exercise initiatives.
Minimum Position Requirements
- MA/MS Degree. Deviation Allowed: Experience in lieu of degree. Conversion: BA + six years’ experience, or Twelve years’ experience = MA/MS degree
- 10 years’ experience
- Critical Skills & Knowledge
- Mastery knowledge of programs for Continuity of Operations (COOP), Continuity of Government (COG), and Emergency Preparedness (EPP) so program actions and decisions are consistent with the requirements of these programs.
- Expert skills in program planning, development, and evaluation methods to perform program management responsibilities.
- Expert program management skills to plan, develop, implement, coordinate, and lead program activities, to develop feasible milestones, and to coordinate planning and implementation activities with program managers and other involved agencies.
- Communication and presentation skills to present, justify, and defend recommendations for projects and programs to program managers and customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with officials of subordinate organizations and with other officials within and outside the Department to Plan, coordinate, and manage projects and program activities.
- Excellent communications skills to provide project status to peers and superiors, to interface with clients for project-related communication, to communicate with colleagues in other functional areas.
- Senior level capability with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Senior level capability with MS Project.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills.
Security Clearance Requirement
Top Secret / SCI eligible
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6124753.jobs?ApplyToJob=168023241
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
- COOP: 10 years (Required)
- Top Secret/SCI Eligible (Required)