Voted "Best Places to Work" in 2017 & 2018 by Glassdoor!
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for all day to day operations of human resources practices and processes including the following duties:
- Provide knowledge or advice to managers/leadership regarding HR matters and organizational development
- Prepare reports as requested by managers/leadership
- Maintain records of personnel-related data to ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support the recruitment, hiring process by posting job opening, pre-screening, and interviewing
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years Human Resource experience with emphasis on employee relations and/or recruiting activities.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Preference is given to HRCI certification
- Payroll experience
- Knowledge of current employment law
- Multi-state experience is beneficial
- Systems/processes administration experience
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent Communication
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Effective Time Management
Please feel free to visit out website, listed below!
Salary range is offered between 50K-55K commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities and health/dental insurance benefits