The Digital Paid Media Specialist will work with the Paid Media team to plan, execute, and measure digital advertising campaigns for a variety of client brands. The ideal candidate should have significant knowledge and hands-on experience executing paid campaigns across programmatic display, video and native platforms to increase awareness, reduce cost-per-lead and increase customer acquisition where applicable.
About the Job
- Participate in campaign planning and ideation (identifying KPIs, drafting media briefs, developing media plans, and pitching channel-specific strategies)
- Collaborate with creative, digital strategy and analytics teams on overall strategy and campaign planning
- Analyze paid channel performance alongside website or related online platform data to identify key trends and recommend optimizations
- Monitor paid media best practices and industry trends to identify new campaign tactics and opportunities
- Assist in the implementation and management of multi-channel efforts through optimizations, reporting, and third party vendor coordination
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Foundational knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, etc.). Google Analytics certified a plus
- Strong understanding of emerging and existing advertising platforms, including 3rd party data provider usage
- Strong background in planning and executing Programmatic media
- Proactive problem solver with an analytical background
- Ability to thrive under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Creative knack for pitching and defending new ideas and strategies IND13 #LI-ML1
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits
Interested? We’ve got an opportunity for you.