We are a traffic data collection company that specializes in the installation and maintenance of in-road traffic sensors and off-road components.
We are seeking a person to join our professional team in the Richmond area. This person must meet the following requirements for career employment.
- Mature person with a clean driving record
- Successfully pass a required VDOT Criminal Background check
- Must work well in a team setting, and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will include daytime and nighttime work.
- Be willing to work in an ever changing environment, work is performed in heavy traffic volume, high speed roadways, in fluctuating temperatures and weather conditions
- Applicants must be willing to work some weekends and travel throughout the state of Virginia
- Must be coachable and take directions in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in long-term employment
We will supply;
- All safety equipment and supplies to perform each required task
- A company owned and insured vehicle
- All training necessary to be successful
- $10,000 life insurance policy
- We offer health, dental and vision insurance once the perspective employee has exited the mandated probationary period.
Applicants who are interested in long term employment, have great attitudes, work well with others. Applicants must fully understand that safety is of the highest of importance and applicants must follow rules, guidelines and laws to considered for employment.
Starting Pay: $16 - $18 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour