GoPro's versatile cameras and accessories enable people to self-capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves enjoying their favorite activities. From extreme to mainstream, GoPro's HERO line of wearable and gear-mountable capture devices are transforming the way consumers, professional athletes, and video production professionals capture, manage and share meaningful photo and video content.
We are looking for a candidate who is STOKED on supply chain who can help us continue to move away from manual Excel-based processes and further help us optimize our supply chain processes using our advance planning tools. The Master Scheduler will own the product availability and supply-plan attainment for a product line and will act as the focal point in forecast build plans, communication, and execution of worldwide product supply and contingency plans to meet GoPro's overall financial goals.
- Provide a 12-month product line forecast to our Supply Planning team that adheres to process guidelines.
- Provide a 13-week supply commit to our Sales Operations team identifying reasons for shortages and gaps and escalating internally to close gaps.
- Review shortages daily and release PR's and material transfers in order to support regional forecasts.
- Review build plans daily and escalate any supply issues that deviate from current commit.
- Host bi-weekly review of current shortages and near-term supply availability.
- Minimize Excess and Obsolete products and materials by working with Sales Operations.
- Manage products throughout all stages of the product life cycle.
- Must be comfortable managing up – As the SME you will fully own the processes that are within the scope of your responsibilities.
- Initiate new item and BOM setup in our ERP system.
- Process documentation and enforcement.
- Identify improvement opportunities and resources and drive projects to completion to achieve targeted measurable benefits.
Skills We're Stoked About
- The successful candidate will have 5 - 10 years Operations experience, preferably in a high tech or consumer electronics related industry.
- Prior experience in product planning, production control, inventory management, or production / manufacturing operations.
- A working knowledge of world-class supply chain practices, strong analytic capabilities, and business savvy.
- Must be a strong team player and communicator with the ability to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organization.
- Comfortable presenting to executive management.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- A persistent attention to detail and a high-level of comfort in working with numbers.
- Knowledge of MRP planning and tools
- Must be Excel proficient
- Knowledge of specialization such as tooling capacity plans, material lead time, production lead time and E&O.
GoPro is an equal opportunity employer.