CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT NATIONAL AMERICAN INSURANCE CO. (NAICO)
National American Insurance Company (NAICO) is looking for bright, dynamic, and reliable individuals to join our team. National American Insurance Company (NAICO), a regional insurance carrier providing commercial property and casualty coverage, has proudly served our customers since 1987.Mission
Our mission is to “set the standard that others strive for…” in all aspects of our business.
· Employee Development
Reinsurance Accountants at NAICO assist the reinsurance accounting manager in all areas of reinsurance accounting including computing and recording monthly reinsurance premiums and loss information. Support efforts required in system development including internal and external software systems.
To apply directly to NAICO, use the below link:
<a href='https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/Chandler.careers?ShowJob=335919873'>Show Job</a>
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Performs a variety of accounting tasks and analyses that are required to maintain reinsurance systems.
- Data analysis and information processes using SQL reporting tools.
Analysis of facultative reinsurance programs.
- Preparation of miscellaneous data requests for various states.
- Assists in preparation of actuarial triangles as required by management.
- Assists in preparation of documents for annual reinsurance contract renewals.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual reporting exhibits for joint venture partners.
- Process and review excess loss billings.
- Performs and assists in reinsurance system maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelors degree in accounting from a four-year college or university and two to five years insurance or related industry experience preferred.
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, computer skills (specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe) and clerical skills. MUST have excellent math skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life/AD&D, STD, LTD, 401(K), Flex Plan and Paid Leave.
Outstanding work environment.
Salary commensurate with experience.
About National American Insurance Company
Established in 1987, National American Insurance Company (NAICO) has built a solid reputation as a regional insurance carrier. Headquartered in Oklahoma, NAICO serves the Southwest, Midwest and Mountain States. We pride ourselves on maintaining underwriting discipline with an emphasis on growing our company surplus through underwriting returns. NAICO's mission is to "Set the standard that others strive for..." in all aspects of our business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person