One World Technologies, Inc dba TTI Power Equipment, has an opening in its Anderson, SC office for a Quality Engineer IIthat will be responsible for the interface with all company functions concerning quality assurance/control related issues. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package -- tuition assistance, 401(k), medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation and holidays.
- Represent The Quality Organization on New Product Development projects.
- Champion Continuous Improvement of processes and products
- Analyze return goods data and trends and provide support for Return Goods Technicians
- Provide Supplier Quality Support in all phases of interaction with suppliers, including development of new parts and assemblies, improvement of existing parts and assemblies and Corrective Action when necessary.
- Participates as an active member in the development, planning and formulation of policies, objectives and goals
- Is responsible for returns analysis, continual improvement activities, supplier interface and customer complaint handling
- Inspect and analyze components and products for conformance to specifications
- Develop inspection instructions
- Design and procure inspection equipment
- Perform system audits to assure procedures are being followed
- Gathers data and authors reports to indicate progress toward company goals and objectives
- Conduct meetings on continuous improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BS or BA or equivalent experience in a technical roles
- 5 years as a quality professional with progressive responsibilities
- Must be knowledgeable of current QMS such as ISO 9000:2000
- Prefer CQE or CQA certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled