We currently seeking a Customer Service / Sales Representative to join our dynamic team, who will represent our brand and create lifetime customers . If you like to connect with people and build positive, lasting relationships, pride yourself on being solution-focused, have an excellent work ethic and attention to detail then this could be a great career move for you.
Is Szott Auto For You? Ask Yourself the following questions.
· Are You Appreciated?
· Are You Being Compensated Fairly?
· Do You Want Flexible Work Hours?
· Are You Having Fun At Work?
· Are looking for a great career with opportunities for growth and long-term secure employment?
· Want to be a part of an Amazing work culture?
If you answered YES, then look no further! Szott Auto is a growing business that needs great teammates. We offer great benefits like health, dental, optical, 401k with match, disability, Aflac, paid vacation, highly competitive wages, paid training, flex schedule and fun, yes, fun at work is encouraged! We have cookouts, community involvement, beautiful state of the art facilities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Szott Team! It would certainly not be a waste of your time to see what we have to offer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating as set by Sellantis.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly, and professional manner. Let customers who are waiting know that they will be helped soon. Communicate with customer to determine the nature of their mechanical problem(s). Obtain accurate customer and vehicle data.
- Test-drive vehicle, as necessary.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with the manufacturers’ specifications.
- Perform walk around noting and damage for visible repairs needed. Document on tablet.
- Document the customers concerns verbatim on the repair order.
- Notify dispatcher of incoming work.
- Provide estimates for labor and parts.
- Establish each customer’s method of payment. Obtain approval of credit, if necessary.
- Obtain customer’s signature on repair order; provide customer with a copy.
- Follow up progress of each repair order during the day. Contact customer by telephone regarding any changes in the estimate of time promised. Record changes on repair order in the approved manner.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments.
- Compare final invoice with original repair order.
- Deliver vehicle to customer and answer any questions.
- Ensure that work areas and customer waiting areas are kept clean.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have CDK, Stellantis or WiAdvisor experience?
- Dealership : 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person