Nuvance Health is currently seeking a Medical Assistant to join our team!
Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
- Full Time, 40 hours / week
- Performs tasks and responsibilities within the framework of case finding
- Health teaching
- Health counseling
- Provision of supportive and restorative care
- Work under the direction of a licensed health care provider.
- Current Medical Assistant
- BLS Certification
- 1+ year of physician office experience
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Assistant : 1 year (Preferred)
- physician office: 1 year (Required)
- Rhinebeck, NY 12572 (Required)
- BLS (Required)
- Medical Assistant (Required)