Do you love reporting? Have experience with data analysis? If so we have a position you may love working for a great company!
Position Overview: Assist Grants Coordinator with all required reporting associated with all Federal, State, Foundation and applicable Partner awarded funding.
1. Produce regular and ad-hoc reports as needed.
2. Create programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data.
3. Examine and audit data for discrepancies, correct errors, and reconcile data to ensure accuracy at various stages of reporting.
4. Use and support database applications and analytical tools.
5. Ongoing monitoring of reporting timeline for awarded grant funding and grant funded components to ensure readiness for Program activities.
6. Assist Grant Coordinator in any data analysis required for grant submissions.
7. Assist with responding to audits, examinations, and other document and reporting requests from funders.
8. Maintain all HUD approved agency information on HUD’s Housing Counseling System, complete HUD ARMS reporting and maintain Personnel Activity Reports to ensure compliance with HUD Program Guidelines.
9. Assist Grant Coordinator with any special projects as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and prioritize based on own judgment.
2. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
3. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel (Intermediate or Advanced skill level), Word, and Outlook.
5. Excellent communication skills; ability to work with all levels of management, employees and partners.
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Experience in reporting processes preferred but not required.
Shift- Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm
Pay Rate- $26.18/hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Work Location: Remote