Activ8Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food, Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of You to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career. www.activ8usjp.com > > Click "Job Seekers" to see more jobs!!!
A global corporation is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager for their Northeast&Mid-Atlantic Territories.
- Call on regular customers in the assigned territory to obtain customer’s product requirements, application information, and sales information for the program. Sales information can consist of volume, potential revenue, schedule, prototypes, etc.
- Cultivating relationships with prospective customers. Maintains a list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, internet web sites, and other sources
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes advantageous features
- Provide quotations to customers defining terms and conditions. Direct the process of closing orders
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of factory production and delivery schedules
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts
- Act as a technical liaison between customer and factory
- Provide supervision, training and technical support to representative and distributor in the performance of their duties.
- Explain, demonstrate and give feedback on performance. Encourage and reinforce representative and distributor.
- Establish a sales strategy plan with representative and distributor to best penetrate and develop customers according to the national sales policy/guidelines set forth.
- Provide training on product application and customer equipment to application engineer, sales engineers, and design engineering staff from factory.
- Provide customer and marketing information to management staff from factory necessary for a successful entry and penetration into the U.S. market.
- Manage the effectiveness of our sales force within territory and measure activity.
- BA degree in engineering or business field
- 5 years business experience in manufacturing setting
- Hose, pipe, or rubber related industry is a plus
- Strong oral, reading and writing English skills
- Must be able to travel frequently Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Territories, occasionally outside the territories
- Exposure within a manufacturing environment (preferably automotive) is preferred
- Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
- New graduates are welcome (Internship experience in a related field is a plus)
**This position will not support relocation costs**
**This position will not support VISA sponsorship**
**Direct applicants only**
**We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters**
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)