As a Care Manager, you play a part in addressing the youth mental health crisis by acting in response to their voice!
Skills/Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service field. At least one year post undergraduate/graduate experience providing family and youth services within a non-profit social services setting. Excellent communication, facilitation, assessment and system negotiation skills, creativity and enthusiasm are essential. Ability to work as a team. Ability to demonstrate professionalism at all times. Bi-Lingual, Spanish (preferred). Must have a vehicle.
Job Description: To provide coordination and/or the direct provision of assessment, service planning and care management services to youth and families in a manner that is respectful, dignified and that enhances family self-sufficiency. A primary responsibility is to assist families in overcoming obstacles by utilizing and building upon their strengths and vision. The Care Manager is responsible for ensuring that the mission of the organization is carried out through the work that it is charged with.
Coordinated Family Care provides child centered and strength-based care management services while partnering with families to realize their vision, goals, and full potential.
Our Core Values
Services are child-centered and strength-based.
Services are family-friendly and family driven.
Services are community-based and culturally competent.
Services have measurable outcomes.
Services are responsive to community needs.
Top reasons to join Coordinated Family Care’s Team:
1. You will make a significant difference in the life of a child.
2. Professional and personal growth and development are important to you.
3. You are adaptable and like being part of a supportive team of colleagues working in a fast-paced environment.
4. You want to work for a mission-driven organization whose Values align with your own.
5. You understand the value of a comprehensive benefit package that supports you through all life stages.
6. You want to work for an organization that is committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
Sounds Great! How do I apply? Please click on Apply and submit your resume. Please answer the minimum requirement questions. If your education, background, and experience match our Care Manager position, HR will contact you for a 30-45 minute phone screen conversation. Thank you for your interest in our agency!
Comments: Coordinated Family Care's commitment to the families we serve is reflected in the comprehensive benefits offered to our full-time employees. Valid NJ Driver’s license and background check required pre-hire for all positions. Excellent benefit package. Coordinated Family Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- youth and family: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person