We are currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic within the Suffolk County region! This candidate needs to repair and maintain machinery within a production environment.
Monday - Friday:
7pm - 7am
60K - 90K
- Maintain all machinery - Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic
- Documentation of PM's and spare parts
- Responsible for new machinery installation
- Adherence to OSHA safety standards
- Oversee drives
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Maintains PLC setup and operation
- Can monitor hydraulic pressures to manufacturing specifications
7 PM - 7 AM
- Utilizes equipment manuals, analytical skills and test equipment to identify which of the following is the root-cause for an equipment problem: Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
- Disassembles and repairs hydraulic and pneumatic valves and cylinders.
- Starts/ Stops all equipment, identifies machine cycle and sequence of operation as required.
If you're interested reply to this post with a resume or call my office and reference the "Maintenance Mechanic" position, ask for John.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.