We are looking for a Lead Line Cook with grill and saute experience for and immediate opening.
Lead Line cook duties will consist of assisting the Executive Chef with their daily tasks, preparing food to the Chef’s specifications. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
Nights, weekends, and holidays are required !
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
Job Type: Full-time
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)