Aegis Project Controls is seeking a Project Cost Consultant for a project inthe San Francisco Bay Area. This person will provide project support and expertise in Cost Management of Infrastructure Special Projects and Communication Infrastructure Programs. In addition, the person will provide consulting services on an as needed basis to share concerns and best practices where applicable to assist in construction. The consultant shall utilize resources appropriately trained and equipped to respond to the cost management needs of the client's requirements. This individual will work with an internal team of professionals along with client project managers, construction professionals and project stakeholders.
General responsibilities will include:
- Establish cost baselines for construction projects
- Develop and prepare monthly dashboards, cash flows, cost reports, and variance narratives
- Improve daily quantity reporting process with standard templates, processes, and team/vendor support
- Maintain quantity and cost information as a single source of information for reporting to all stakeholders
- Manage budget, commitment, forecast, accrual and cost reporting in eBuilder, including input and tracking budgets, commitments, and Work In Place
- Verify PO coding during contracting and track the status of active PO’s
- Review vendor reporting and the monthly cost reporting processes. Recommend and improvements, such as with standard vendor templates and processes
- Audit existing invoice review processes, provide recommendations, and lead improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain project controls process documentation
- Develop standard reporting templates.
- Work with client on Project Controls to develop a standard CBS.
- Perform ad hoc Analysis, as required.
- Provide assessment General Contractor change order requestsSupport client in the development and implementation of scheduling processes.
- Travel to site, as required.
- MUST have 3 or more years of experience in project cost controls and CPM scheduling within the vertical construction industry (For example, high-rises, apartment buildings, airports, data centers.)
- Bachelor’s Degree. This requirement may be waived with 5+ years of direct, vertical construction industry experience
- Proficiency in Oracle Primavera P6
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Job Type: Full-time
- vertical construction: 3 years
- project cost controls: 3 years
Required work authorization: