_ Art Director and Motion Graphics Pro_
Currently seeking a Digital Art Director who will act a visual thinker and storyteller who understands the digital world, its trends, and ways to bring it to life in fun, unique, and unexpected ways for our health and wellness community. We are a public figure owned company so experience with influencer based models a plus. You should be able to create, visual brand marketing assets, develop social content and ecommerce products, print products, motion graphics and edit video along with everything in between.
You are someone who is able to bring your own ideas to life, as well as be a collaborative partner on small in house team to determine the best visual execution of a concept.
You will also have deep knowledge and interest in the best practices across social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik Tok, as well as produce engaging content in different formats including static images, video, motion graphics, print and more.
The Digital Art Director will work closely with the team on strategy and execution on all art direction both still and moving.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Create a variety of brand assets across all platform and mediums including but not limited to digital & Social assets, ecommerce products, event material & presentations.
- Develops concepts for social media that reflect strategy; are appropriate and creative for the brand’s personality.
- The ability to collaborate across small internal teams.
- A knack for picking up brands’ visual identities, understanding why they work, and switching between them quickly.
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms.
- Commitment to excellence — working non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and see through the execution of creative ideas from concept through tactical production tasks, ensuring the highest level of quality and adherence to brand strategy.
- Work with team to create smart and surprising creative solutions across all platforms.
- Please send portfolio linkalong with resume to be considered
- This is not a graphic design position. We are looking for an Art Director with a portfolio showcasing digital storytelling, conceptual and executional skills in dynamic creative content.
- Impeccable interactive and digital art direction and design skills and can design for web, social, emails, banners and other digital mediums as well as print
- Passion for storytelling
- Ability to work with moving images, video and graphics
- Video editing ability
- Photography experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience in art direction
- Highly creative, visual, and able to generate ideas and see projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Adobe InDesign: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote