Bolte Homes is a residential construction company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our projects include custom homes, semi-custom homes, single-family attached homes, and multi-family homes.
We’re seeking a Full-Time Warranty Coordinator/ Administrator to join our team. To be successful in this role you must be organized with excellent follow-up habits and able to manage a timeline-based workflow. Responsible for all aspects of the warranty/service process, including but not limited to: construction issue diagnosis, customer service, client and trade scheduling, problem solving, budget management, conflict resolution, clear and concise communication.
Our Warranty Coordinators provide support for the construction of new homes and ensure high-quality service to our clients by performing the following duties:
- Respond to all incoming warranty requests by following standard procedures set.
- Trouble-shoot construction-related issues, explain details of the warranty, and coordinate schedules of parties involved.
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims, and complete all service requests.
- Maintain detailed Warranty Report.
- Document all warranty-related communication.
- First responder to all contacts and incoming service requests (email, phone, walk-ins)
- Clarify any questionable requests through Homeowner. Verify accuracy of submitted Homeowner info.
- Verify correct Trade being sent requests. Distribute request to appropriate Warranty Rep and/or Trade Set Warranty Rep appointments.
- Confirm appointments.
- Follow up with Homeowners, Warranty Reps and Trades as necessary before and after appointments.
- Confirm work done or further commitments are needed. Take action as seen fit.
- Document all significant info, actions, responses, promises, etc. so others can understand current status of all requests.
- Process or pass on requests from field warranty reps regarding trades, billing, scheduling, changes, etc.
- Create Service Orders in 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty program.
- Update/maintain lists of which Trades are contracted where and their Service contact names and numbers.
- This is a front desk position, you will be the first face visitors see when stepping inside. Must be personable, upbeat and organized.
- Answer all incoming calls and route accordingly.
Bolte Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package including 401(k) with company matching, Medical, Dental & Vision insurance benefits.