JMAC Lending is expanding its Mortgage Banking platform and is looking for an Account Executive to service both Wholesale and Non-Delegated Correspondent clients to specified accounts and territories. The Account Executive will drive product sales by promoting JMAC's Brand, Loan Products, and Services to Mortgage Brokers, Bankers, and Credit Unions. This individual will foster a strong long-term relationship by creating value as well as provide ongoing training and support based on the evolving needs of the client.
If you are looking for a company that values relationships, results, and career development, this is a place for you. Send in your resume today!
We provide competitive compensation, benefits package including 401k.
- Maintains sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports
- Work together with Operations Staff to facilitate loans from Submission to Funding
- Actively manages the loan pipeline
- Responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Obtains approval packages for new clients when needed
- Responsible for soliciting business from mortgage entities (Brokers and Non-Delegated Correspondents) in assigned territory
- Follow up on potential clients
- Provide on-going service support to clients
- Communicates and trains clients on JMAC's products, policies and procedures to ensure all loan files are complete and within guidelines
- Establishes and maintains an effective territory plan of attack for JMAC clients (Brokers and Non-Delegated Correspondents) and provides a written report of sales call activities to the sales manager
- Attend meetings of local and state trade associations as directed by management
- Stay abreast of indices, market changes, and underwriting guideline changes in order to discuss the mortgage market in an informed fashion
Education, Skills and Experience
- Prior Wholesale/Non-Delegated Correspondent Account Executive experience required
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage industry experience
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to handle detailed assignments
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Existing Broker/Correspondent relationships
JMAC Lending, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.