Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Streetplus Company, LLC (Streetplus) has immediate opening for Operations Manager assigned to the South Park Business Improvement District. The Operations Manager position is an exempt salary position and has overall responsibility for the security and hospitality program, acting on behalf of Streetplus and our customer.
MUST HAVE VALID California BSIS Guard Card.
The Operations Manager is a working manager and will assist with the completion of daily tasks being performed by Public Safety Officers (Ambassadors). The Operations Manager is expected to spend 80% of their time on the street overseeing and directing staff in the completion of assigned tasks.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the following (this is a partial list):
1. Interact with representatives from the South Park BID to ensure all objectives are achieved in accordance with the contract.
2. Maintain positive relationship with the customer.
3. Provide insight and direction to supervisors and Public Safety Officers in order to improve the level of services delivered.
4. Discipline, coach, mentor, and terminate employees as necessary, in accordance with Streetplus standards, guidelines, policies and procedures.
5. Deliver training to employees in the form of specialized, advanced, refresher and other training segments in accordance with Streetplus standards.
6. Maintain records that account for all equipment assigned to the account.
7. Develop and maintain relationships with City of Los Angeles departments, various agencies and others.
8. Maintain open and regular cpommunication with the Los Angeles office staff and the customer.
9. Work closely with local regional staff and corporate staff in the development and implementation of new strategies, program elements and service delivery.
The successful applicant must have the following:
1. Valid State of CA BSIS Guard Card; Pepper Spray and Baton certification is a plus.
2. Valid State of CA Driver's License.
3. At least 3 years supervisory experience in the security industry.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office
5. Proficient with Smart Phones and Tablets
6. Ability to obtain City of Los Angeles "Special Patrol Permit"
Must be able to sucessfully pass pre-employment background screening that includes the following:
1. Previous employment and reference checks
2. Comprehensive criminal conviction search
3. Social Security Number Trace
4. Motor Vehicle and Driver's License Check
5. Drug Screen
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The position receives the following salary and benefits:
1. Annual Salary Range of $50,000 to $54,000 (experience, education and knowledge will be used to determine final starting salary)
2. Health Insurance
3. Life Insurance
4. Short Term Disability Insurance
5. Personal Time Off
6. Six paid Holidays
7. Direct Deposit or Payroll Debit Card
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,000.00 /year