With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Position may be located in Atlanta/Buckhead, GA or Alpharetta, GA.
Provides Producer and service team customer service assistance and clerical support of existing accounts and new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists senior staff with support set-up of prospect and customer files;
- Set-up and process dead files; conduct miscellaneous filing;
- Answers telephone and routes calls to others; operates fax machines, scanners, printers and copiers;
- Assists service team with assembly of marketing materials, proposals and presentations for prospects and customers;
- Inputs prospect and customer data into applications;
- Provides word processing assistance as required;
- May assist in support of inputting information into agency management system;
- Involvement in ordering and preparing loss runs and motor vehicle reports as directed;
- Assistance with maintenance of certificate holder list, process of insurance certificates;
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
Currently enrolled in a college as a junior or senior, majoring in math, insurance / risk management, or other related field of study
0 – 2 years of work related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
Good problem solving and time management skills
Intermediate typing skills (30-35 wpm)
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the “Submit Resume” button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.