POSITION SUMMARY: **THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN CHICAGO, IL**
_ _The Field Supervisor is responsible for supervising the trade show exhibit installation and dismantle in convention center venues across the United States ensuring that the tasks are executed in an effective and cost-conscious manner in order to meet our client’s budget and expectations.
· Review project deliverable with the Project Manager including floor plans, schedules, inventories, and work orders.
· Assign tasks and motivate staff to ensure all tasks are completed and all deadlines are met.
· Supervise the installation and dismantle of the booth, ensuring complete and proper packing of all property and assets for shipping including graphics, hardware, and supplies.
· Utilize your industry knowledge and skills to troubleshoot situations and communicate accordingly to all the appropriate parties.
· Prepare and submit timely documentation of all assigned tasks including photos for each show.
· Practical oversight of budgeted time and expenses including management of all labor resources.
· Manage onsite / union labor to ensure quality, efficiency and on-time installation and dismantling of properties and project deliverable per schedule and budget.
· Ensure client’s expectations are met throughout the trade show including all levels of detail.
· Report to the Account Director and Project Manager for any changes, requests, or issues incurred, as well as the resolution and communication with the client.
· Position will also have oversight responsibilities for inbound and outbound procedures for local warehouse.
· Must have extensive previous trade show exhibit installation and dismantle supervision experience.
· Must have a demonstrated record of excellent leadership and ownership skills in an organized and consistent manner.
· Must be capable of managing through substantial details regarding the installation, dismantle and execution of the trade shows.
· Proactive thinking required to address potential issues that may impact the schedule such as missing materials, information, manpower and equipment.
· Creative problem-solving skills to address issues that arise before, during and after the trade show.
· Flexible schedule is necessary as this job requires a considerable travel schedule and includes nights, early mornings and weekends.
· Building Materials
· Events Services
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity: