Do you want a FUN job teaching amazing kids who will never forget you?
Do you have an enthusiastic, fun-loving, and joyful personality? At British Swim School, our motto is "Survival of the Littlest" and our program is based on safety, fun, and skill development. We offer year-round swim instructor positions with flexible schedules, paid time off, and opportunities to learn & grow personally and professionally.
What will I do?
- Teach water-survival and swim lessons to students from 3 months in age to adult.
- Encourage and inspire kids; communicate with their parents; celebrate their progress!
- Wear a swim suit and work in an indoor, heated pool – how cool is that?
- Have fun!
Why should I apply?
- Starting pay $12 and up based on skills & experience; Regular pay increases
- Stable, consistent work schedule that you can depend on
- 4-5 hour shifts that are easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- Year-round employment with opportunity to grow
- Structured, paid training
- Paid Time Off!
- A FUN work place where you will be proud to be part of the team
What will you need from me?
- Enthusiastic, fun, energetic personality
- Desire to learn. We will train you to teach using our fun and gentle methods.
- Willingness to work at least 1 weekend shift on an ongoing basis
- Consistent reliability, with a commitment to your schedule and your students
- Willing to become Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid certified
What shifts are available at East Cobb and Roswell?
- East Cobb: 9am-1pm Sunday, 4pm-8pm Monday and Wednesday. And we're planning to start a Saturday Morning schedule soon.
- Roswell: 1:30-5:30pm Saturday, 9am-1pm Sunday
- We also have schools in Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, and Buckhead that may have different schedules available. We will work with you to select the location and schedule that works best for you!
So what are you waiting for? There are kids lives to be saved! Apply now and tell us why you think this is the right opportunity for you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Aquatics: 2 years (Required)