JOB SPECIFICATIONS/QUALIFICATIONS (Min. knowledge, skills, and abilities required):
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience
· Experience in the retail industry is required, skincare experience a plus
· Proven success working with beauty retailers, managing daily business needs
· Department store and speciality store experience required
· Strategic critical thinker with high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
· Strong, clear communication skills (written and verbal)
· Must be able to multi-task, be proactive and able to work independently
· Multi City Based
· Mastery of Word and Excel
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Plan and Budget Achievement
· Create actions plans to meet weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
· Communicate and monitor sales goals with retail staff, consultants, store management and regional team.
· Develop and educate a freelance team and retail consultants.
· Prioritize schedule to ensure a top door down approach including Focus doors.
· Analyze business on a consistent basis while communicating to Regional Sales Director the successes and opportunities.
· Ensure the ELEMIS locations have the correct levels and mix of stock to support sales plan.
· Develop relationships with management to ensure support and follow through in stores.
· Train, schedule and review freelance performance with Regional Sales Director to ensure goal attainment.
· Report sales results and strategies implemented on a weekly basis to Regional Sales Director.
· Manage travel and expense budget and stay within established guidelines.
· Submit expense reports monthly.
Execute Marketing Calendar
In-Store Support and Education
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCES - The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
· Sales driven results
· Exceptional planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· Ability to think ahead, anticipate opportunities and challenges
· Strong analytical/quantitative skill, comfortable with business math
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to present information clearly and concisely
· Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Passionate customer focus
· Creative and resourceful, good problem solver
· Self-motivated and proactive approach with an appropriate sense of urgency
· Strong team player, able to gain support and work productively with all areas of the business
· Understanding of the ELEMIS brand, our voice, our products, and customer
· Mature, friendly and gracious. Able to interact professionally with senior management, customers, key stakeholders, external vendors
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCES:
College degree required
Job Type: Full-time