Fox Hollow Golf Club Looking for Grill Cook for are outside halfway house.
$9-11 hr bases on experience.
The Line Cooks and Grill cooks will assist the Chef/Kitchen Manager in preparing food for all food outlets on the property. Line Cooks will also perform other related tasks to food preparation and kitchen sanitation/cleanliness as directed by the Chef/Kitchen Manager. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines established by the Food Service and Safety Department.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 1-2 years of cooking experience
- Minimum education: High School (or equivalent) Diploma
- Experience in managing and upholding a safe working condition
- Understanding the knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to take direction
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Assists Chef/Kitchen Manager with set-up and preparation of food items for all food outlets on the property
- Carefully follows standard recipes while preparing all assigned items
- Assists the Chef/Kitchen Manager with conducting a monthly food/supplies inventory
- Understands how to properly use and maintain the equipment
- Performs necessary clean-up and sanitation maintenance activities for all food preparation and storage facilities as directed by the Chef/Kitchen Manager
- Helps distribute food and supplies throughout the food outlets
- Cleans food production, holding and serving equipment when needed
- Assists with product receiving and/or storage of products
- Full compliance with the Department of Health regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Physical activity including long periods (6-8 hours) of standing, walking, bending, and, scooping.
- The employee will be required regularly to reach with arms and hands
- The employee occasionally will be required to lift up to 30lbs.
- Use of sight, reading, wrist movement to serve meals and beverages, operate food service equipment and clean food service areas
- Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Noise level is moderate to loud
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Cook: 1 year
- cooking: 1 year
- Cashier: 1 year
- High school or equivalent