SAS Retail Services is hiring for grocery merchandising positions throughout your local geography. There is both opportunities to work in your local geography or to travel throughout a wider spread geography.
Both positions are a great opportunity for regular, consistent hours in a retail environment. Ask our recruiting team about the incentives to travel! No working nights, no working weekends, no working on holidays!
What will I be doing?
As a Store Reset Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
· Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic or planogram
· Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
· Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
· Re-tag shelves in the store
Associate Skills Needed:
· Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
· Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to work a potential work week Monday thru Friday when scheduled
· Reliable transportation is necessary to get to your assigned stores as you will be covering several states.
· Ability to arrive at work on time every day you are scheduled
· Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation for local & travel positions
· Ability to do road travel with an overnight hotel stays when needed for Travel Team.
Apply today for an immediate interview!! We’d love to give you more information on our company and on our open jobs!! Multiple hires needed- you and your friend could work together, and we do offer a referral bonus!!
Job Type: Part-time