Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Nypro Healthcare, a Jabil company, offers healthcare and pharmaceutical customers the widest array of design and manufacturing capabilities in the industry. With more than 40 years of experience, our highly specialized teams meet the complex and regulated demands of the diagnostics, medical devices and pharmaceutical markets enabling the world's leading brands to fulfill their market potential. Nypro Healthcare’s customer focused services range from ideation to device development support, engineering, supply chain optimization, vertical plastics and electronics to device assembly operations, all at our purpose-built facilities that support stringent healthcare requirements and protect our customers’ intellectual property.
Develops and implements production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing assembly/molding processes. Monitors the assembly/molding process; troubleshooting problem processes and assisting in resolving quality issues. Provides technical expertise on various projects/production jobs and processes as required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the startup of new/existing projects/production jobs, optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
- Establish and ensure process control and maintains appropriate documentation.
- Monitor the assembly/molding process running in production; troubleshoot problems associated with processes, and assist in resolving quality issues.
- Establish processes for new product lines; document product development and changes; evaluate new product performance; and monitor new tool design.
- Debug moderately complex problems within a portion of new systems, tooling and automation.
- Implement experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-up.
- Implement maintenance changes in process improvements; propose or specify repair alteration of automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment; supporting all company safety programs and initiatives.
- May provide direction to assembly and material handling employees as necessary.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s or equivalent
4-6 Years of experience
Or Masters Degree with 2-4 years of experience
Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.