Position Title: Retail Sales Associate
Reports to: Store Manager
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Retail Sales Associate is a friendly and knowledgeable face to our clients making them feel welcome within our retail stores. He or she will be able to introduce new walk-in traffic to our brand, our product lineup, and our consignment services. For our existing clients, he or she will be able to speak to new product at each of our locations, current promotions (if applicable), and upcoming store events.
A Day in the Life:
- Welcome clients into our retail locations - speak to them about new product offerings, upcoming events, and LGS services.
- While this is not a commissioned sales role, you must be knowledgeable about the product offerings and able to facilitate sales with walk-in clients.
- Speak with clients about styling and consigning services that LGS offers with confidence and an urgency to close the deal.
- Maintain a clean, beautiful and guest-ready retail space.
- Assist in opening and closing activities.
- Weekend work required.
Who Do We Need?:
- A friendly face - Someone who enjoys engaging with new people, telling them the LGS story, including our services.
- Someone with impeccable client customer service and experience in high-end retail environment.
- Someone who is excited about the luxury fashion industry and current trends.
- Provide operational support from time to time related to general store activities, consignment drop-offs, and opening/closing duties.
- Flexibility is a must for all employees!
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay, including hourly salary and discounts to our amazing product selection.
- Ability to continue career development if desired in styling or consignment acquisition.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Luxury: 2 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Employees working per shift:
- Ability to develop into a Stylist or Consignment Account Executive.
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education