CoreRx, a dynamic pharmaceutical technology company that empowers its employees with responsibility and offers a supportive and highly progressive work environment. At CoreRx you will find a challenging career path directed towards growth and opportunity. We employ talented, motivated people - team players who are innovative thinkers. We offer our employees a comprehensive, competitive program of benefits and a corporate culture based on core values that include innovation, a results-oriented focus and ethical behavior.
The Supply Chain Manager is a customer facing, hands on position that implements planning, forecasting, capacity planning and materials planning for clinical and commercial projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) process, facilitate consensus forecast and drive execution while adhering to Safety, Quality, Deliver and Cost (SQDC) priorities and objectives.
- Responsible for capacity planning in line with changing demand and investigate capacity against mid and long term forecast to identify key constraints and opportunities
- Leverage existing and new systems and processes to Improve end to end Supply Chain efficiencies
- Manages and works toward attaining service level metrics - On Time Delivery and Backorders
- Leads the supply planning and scheduling team to manage operations planning, master production scheduling, material supply management, life cycle product project management, capacity planning, supply & scheduling reporting
- Leads the Management of Supplier issues that may affect the on-time and cost-effective supply of product
- Actively engage in the process of establishing new ERP system which is critical to Operations planning/scheduling and supply chain management.
- Closely work with counterparts in Operations, Project Management, Quality and other functions to align and develop executable plans.
- Personally creates, promotes and delivers continuous improvement activity surrounding Master Production Scheduling, and Material Supply Management.
Responsible for the efficient and accurate management of all supply related systems in the facility, ERP, and scheduling related spreadsheets.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 4+ years of progressively increasing managerial experience in a supply chain role.
- Experience Manufacturing ERP systems a plus.
- Bachelor degree in science, engineering, supply chain management, business administration or related discipline.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supply Chain Management: 4 years (Required)
- Pharmaceutical: 1 year (Preferred)