Technical Service Engineer
1. Regular business trip across the United State to visit dealers and distributors, collecting first-hand marketing and technical informations, and solving the claims and complaints from distributors and users both on-site or remote.
2. Collect the engine and product application, engine faults, cylinder head and other engine parts information, providing the optimization suggestions and helping to improve the product performance
3. Assist the marketing department to finish the product and marketing research and analysis report, providing the basis for the new product development.
1. With many years of experience in the US heavy duty engines maintenance and repair;
2. Be familiar with the technical and operation on the US main brands heavy duty engines, such as Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit and Mack engines.
3. Ability to accurately analysis engine faults;
4. Ability to do the marketing research, and who has the strong personal connections in the field of heavy-duty engines would take priority
5. Be familiar with office software.Work proactively and have a strong willingness to learn.
6. Able to accept regular business trips.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77049: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person