Looking for a part-time field inspector assistant that would like the opportunity to grow a small business. We are a local company that supports insurance and mortgage companies by providing completed inspection reports of residential and commercial properties in the Fairfax Virginia area. We are provided with a list of properties daily and it is our responsibility to inspect the properties and provide major insurance and mortgage companies with photos and reports about the condition of the property of interest. We are expanding the business to handle more companies. We currently service companies like GEICO, Travelers, Statefarm, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and we want to service more.
- Work as a member of a team to complete assigned field inspections in a timely and quality fashion.
- Organize efficient routes in the Fairfax County Area and conduct field inspections from 10am-3pm at least 3 times a week.
- Conducting at least 20 inspections a week that describe the residential or commercial property to our clients.
- Taking quality photos of the properties inspected and loading them into our cloud system.
- Ability to follow directions and complete work independently.
- Provide communication to the team on status of work.
- Able to learn new approaches, ask for help and take part in on-line training.
- Must hold a valid license, own a reliable vehicle and be able to pass a background and drug test.
- Own or Rent a digital camera for taking photos of residential and commercial property.
- Good with directions or following a Navigation System.
- Reliable Computer with high speed internet connection and internet explorer.
- Good Attitude!!!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $35,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Customer Relations: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: