Hagerman & Company Software company is looking for Demand Generation Programs Manager. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to generate leads and revenue for the company. You will be reporting directly to Marketing Director. They work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts, and use data and analytics to measure and improve performance. Do you have experience in developing, executing, measuring, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns? Are you well versed in conversion rate optimization, SEM/SEO and ROI? Can you be a strong collaborator while working in a cross functional team?
As our Demand Generation Programs Manager, you will:
- Develop, plan, and execute all elements of our marketing campaigns in partnership with the marketing team.
- Project manage each campaign and ensure on-time and on-budget production.
- Utilize HubSpot marketing automation platform to set up and track campaigns and audience behavior.
- Implement conversion rate optimization initiatives across our performance marketing channels.
- Configure and set up tracking in HubSpot to measure campaign results and optimize programs based on prior campaign success or failures.
- Drive demand- and lead generation through integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness as well as new sales leads. Campaign types include: PPC, ABSM, social media marketing, SEM/SEO, email, events, and webinars
- Participate in the creation of digital assets (emails and landing pages) in HubSpot required to support campaigns
- Optimize our digital ad spend
- Target multiple personas, engage target accounts where they are in the buying journey
- Ensure that all campaigns are properly set up and executed, continuously analyze campaigns for performance and persistent results improvement
- Be maniacal about lead follow up and ROI on all programs
- Communicate campaign progress and impact-to-the-business results to all relevant internal stakeholders, including weekly marketing meetings and joint sales and marketing impact meetings.
- Three+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation, account-based marketing, or campaign management
- Proven success creating and influencing pipeline at B2B enterprise technology companies. Experience in marketing CAD/CAM/PDM/PLM technologies is a huge plus.
- Excellent writing skills with a proven ability to craft a compelling narrative and develop campaign themes/concepts that will resonate with our prospective buyers and customers. This requires a talent for taking complex, technical topics and presenting them in clear, concise, and engaging language.
- Experience coordinating customer testimonials and reviews
- Experience with performance marketing, either managing PPC campaigns directly or through agencies
- Expertise in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, conversion rate optimization, social advertising, SEM, SEO, ABSM campaigns, paid digital, and webinars
- Demonstrated experience planning, executing, and measuring effective lead nurture programs.
- Experience with a digital marketing toolset, including Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Google-/Facebook-LinkedIn Ads, and Photoshop
- An analytical and data-driven mindset – comfortable using analytics to measure every aspect of the conversion funnel, identify opportunities, and report out on performance
- Experience with in-bound marketing and optimizing content to drive results.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to comfortably communicate plans to marketing leadership, as well as other stakeholders/leaders within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ask questions and track down answers with confidence, and lead projects/programs with minimal direction
- Collaborative and great team player with good rapport with marketers and salespeople
- Keen sense of ownership and work ethic
Everyone carries a unique set of valuable skills and experiences. If you think you could have an impact even though you do not match all items in this list, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- B2B Demand Generation: 3 years (Required)
- sales/marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person