White Label Communications is seeking a strong Senior Network Engineer to join our Engineering team in Exton Pennsylvania. Are you a success-driven, team-oriented individual committed to providing world-class service for its customers? Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with that entrepreneurial spark! Familiarity with SIP and VoIP is a HUGE plus.
This engineer will produce design recommendations for upgrades and drive future functionality and architectures both in data-center and cloud environments. Additional tasks are to collect operational and trend statistics and to analyze performance results. This position is expected to provide advanced technical support for issues that are escalated from the development and support teams and is the top escalation point for all critical application related issues; training and knowledge transfers to other team members are also expected.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of White Labels 4 active production data-center environments.
- Capacity and performance planning, running software upgrades after hours on production platforms, data-center build-outs, and change management.
- Execute routine changes, provisioning services, and deployments.
- Fault isolation, service recovery, and incident analysis.
- General systems administration and maintenance of Linux systems in a 24/7 data center environment.
- Development of automation programs and scripting (such as bash, Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, etc)
- Develop standards, procedures and other documentation.
- Provide level three technical support to the development and customer support teams.
- Design complex and efficiently operable solutions to support real-time protocols.
- Continuously identify and leverage new technologies or methodologies.
- Vendor engagement and relationship management.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotations.
- Provide direction and training for other engineers.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years experience with hands-on solution engineering/design and operation of large, high-availability, global enterprise networks
- AWS solution architecture and deployment knowledge including EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda and S3.
- Expert level Linux experience in any of CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian.
- Troubleshooting complex networks and applications.
- IPv4 knowledge required, IPv6 knowledge desirable
- TCP/IP fundamentals (packet level analysis)
- Network protocols including TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SIP, RTP
- Network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, routing, switching, load-balancing, monitoring
- Network applications including VoIP, encryption, SSL offloading, content delivery
- Network security including firewalls, proxies, ACL, IPSec, VPN, SSL/TLS, PKI
Education and Personal
BS degree or 5+ years working experience
Expert level industry certification (e.g., Cisco, Linux, etc) preferred
Creative problem solving and design
Function well in a team as well as individually
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Strong organizational practice, process-driven
White Label Communications is a nationwide provider of wholesale cloud communications services. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package which offers Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
Check us out at http://www.whitelabelcomm.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)