We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic stretch practioners to join our new, beautiful Metairie studio!
The ideal candidate will have a love for boutique fitness with a passion for helping people move better and feel better throughout their day! If an energetic, friendly, growth oriented environment where the focus is on building relationships with potential and existing clients and delivering best in class client care speaks to you, we want you on our flex team!
This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Medicine, Yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist™ training ensures that their clients receive a world class stretching session.
Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Degree/License/Certification and experience working in a fitness/health environment where providing hands-on training with client
- Preferred background: Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer, Physical Therapist, Pilates/Yoga Instructor, Exercise Science/Kinesiology Degree
- Ability to create a positive, welcoming environment for clients
- Strong communication skills
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals
- Must be team oriented, coachable and have a strong desire for growth
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to attendance policies
- **Must be available to complete our Flexologist Training Program which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 2 days of in-person/hands-on training**
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions
- Educate clients on stretching techniques & mobility
- Create customized stretching experience for clients
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele through sales, client care and delivering best in class stretch experience
- Maximize client utilization of sessions/membership by booking follow up appointments, renewing memberships, outreach to leads
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Attend offsite pop-up events thru out the community
- Be open to participating in organic content creation for social media
Job Types: Part-time (20 hours)
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
Motivating, upbeat & collaborative environment
- Hourly, bonus and commission pay
- Access to cutting edge technology, recovery tools & techniques
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Growth/Leadership opportunities with a multi-unit owner
Shifts are generally 5-6 hours each and must be open to working evening and weekends