sr. manager, Global Social Impact
At Starbucks, we have always believed in the importance of building a great, enduring company that balances profitability with a social conscience. We have high aspirations for the future and acquiring the right talent for our future is paramount. This company is different. We believe in being performance driven through the lens of humanity. The Global Social Impact team engages partners (employees) in programs that support Our Mission, Values, aspirations and major company initiatives.
As a Starbucks Social Impact sr. manager, you will be responsible for overseeing & supporting global social impact initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams to support our partners, customers and the local communities in which we operate.
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to:
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Develop social impact and brand reputation initiatives & strategies – You will be responsible for shaping vision & strategies bringing together a holistic social impact agenda, as well as integrating across broader workstreams and throughout the enterprise.
- Lead cross-functional teams across the enterprise – You will lead the development and execution of enterprise initiatives, including collaborating and actively problem solving with cross-functional peers in inclusion & diversity, PRO (HR), Marketing and Operations. Provides thought leadership in area of expertise to advance workstreams
- Cultivate collaborative relationships – Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with key nonprofit organizations to advance key social impact priorities, actively engaging with both community and internal stakeholders to further partnership goals, collaboration, and impact
- Develop and deliver an integrated communications strategy – You will be responsible for designing & overseeing a communication approach to articulate the Global Social Impact agenda with stakeholders to create momentum and drive awareness of our initiatives and the impact.
- Preferred candidates will have at least 10 years diversified experience in corporate social responsibility, social impact, cross-sector partnership development, and program management and have demonstrated experience building new strategies, managing multiple complex programs and influencing others within organizations of scale
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in developing and managing nonprofit stakeholder relationships & partnerships
- Demonstrated project management experience, with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal presentation skills as core requirements and strong ability to organize and manage cross-functional teams
- Ability to work both independently and inter-dependently with a diverse range of leaders, including executive, midmanagement and front-line leaders, in both remote and face-to-face environments
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, work with a high level of professional maturity, and aptitude for navigating large, ambiguous and matrixed organizations
- Experience concisely synthesizing and reporting on complex and diverse programs for a diverse group of audiences
- Experience with database management and strong experience in creating executive presentations required
- Insight and subject matter expertise on social impact trends, practices, and innovations preferred.
Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It’s time for you to #beapartner. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org