Assistant Office Manager
Dynamic PSG - Washington, DC
We are a small but growing contractor in Washington, DC. We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant office manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide administrative support to owner and managers. Maintain schedules for meetings, travel and due dates in Microsoft Outlook
- Assist with quotes and contracts as needed. Become familiar with awarded projects and assist in keeping jobs organized and on track: create and maintain project folders; track change orders and expenses and record time; coordinate job site equipment and materials
- Bookkeeping/accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting and job costing
- Prepare payroll for 10 – 25 employees. Process new employees and compile payroll hours daily. Create weekly and monthly payroll reports.
- Maintain filing system, including document imaging.
- Manage day-to-day office functions including answering phones, supplies, and general support.
- High level of organizational skills to manage project requirements and timetables
- Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work in/support a fast-paced environment at times with shifting priorities
- Work experience within labor and/or construction industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and QuickBooks experience is a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Quickbooks: 3 years
- Construction: 3 years
Required work authorization: