- Microsoft Office
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Branding and PR Associate who takes care of the UnionPay brand in the US market, translates overall global brand strategy into local branding campaigns. Also, this role will be responsible for local market media communication management and execution; PR campaign planning and execution.
- Brand Management and content management:
- The person takes care of our master brand and subsidiary brands in local market, supports local team to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for brand positioning and keep the brand image in line with HQ brand VI guideline.
- Develop brand communication content and related materials
- Co-ordinate internally with various business lines and other overseas branches, externally with partners, to design go-to-market integrated brand communication plans.
- Monitor market trends. Conduct card holder research, brand equity research and media research under HQ instruction.
- Brand communication:
- Analyze U&A and media behavior of local card holders; support HQ to develop local brand communication annual plans.
- Responsible for the execution of these brand plans and budget, monitor media research, and track the results.
- Responsible for brand sponsorship and thematic brand activities including industry summits, exhibitions and consumer interaction events.
- Public Relations Management
- PR yearly working plan and PR campaign proposal development and execution
- Communication material development; Media relation maintenance; Third party and vendor management
- Planning, assessment and implementation of media PR cooperation projects and CSR projects. Supporting the implementation of other PR projects and branding projects of the company;
- Issues management, cooperated with HQ PR, drafting media action plans, QA and media monitoring
- Press conference/event planning and execution.
- Company website and social media account management.
- Master’s degree is preferred, major in marketing, media & communication, public relations, finance, economics and management etc.
- At least 3 years’ tracked experiences in payment, Internet, finance or branding & PR functions in MNCs is preferred.
- Bilingual in Chinese is a plus.
- Strong ability in research, project planning and implementation Team player, communicate openly with peers and colleagues.
- Excellent command of MS Office.
- This position will not sponsor any work-related Visas.
UnionPay is committed to be an equal opportunity employer and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time