Experience what is feels like to work at an official Top Workplace TM!
Have you met your professional goals in 2019? Are you making a difference and earning a paycheck at the same time? Whether you are already an RBT, in the field of ABA service delivery, and crave better training and support; or you work with children in a preschool or after school setting and want to take your career to the next level, joining our team at Coyne & Associates will exceed your expectations. We offer:
- The best ABA field training in all of Southern California
- Competitive hourly pay with weekly bonus opportunities
- Full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Financial and field-work support for RBT certification
- Incredible opportunities for advancement: Almost all of our Supervisors started as Early Childhood Instructors!
Part-time and Full-time positions are available.
Check out Facebook, Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed to see how rewarding it is to work at Coyne & Associates, a Top Workplace TM award winning company.
Submit your resume here
COYNE & ASSOCIATES EDUCATION CORPORATION is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or an employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, family responsibilities, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Full-time or Part Time.
- Prior experience working with children (at least 6 months)
- 4 semesters (60 units) of completed college credits (Bachelor's degree is preferred)
- Current California driver's license
- Proof of car insurance in employee's name and current address
- Certification of completion of Basic Life Support
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Willingness to submit driver's license and fingerprints for background check
- Verification of legal authorization to work in the U.S. upon hire