We seek someone who’s highly collaborative and passionate about providing analytical and administrative support to drive the demand planning process to join our Integrated Planning team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good…feet first.
We seek people who:
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Support consensus demand planning process that is responsive to the marketplace
- Assist in management of the style/color level consensus demand forecast & determine buy quantities
- Provide additional support to the demand procurement process on as needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 2-5 years Wholesale Merchandising or Planning experience preferred
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Enterprise system and data warehouse experience (SAP/BI preferred)
- Highly collaborative and passionate about providing support to key internal partners while maintaining a positive outlook
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.