Company Name: Well-Being Community Center
Well-being Community is dedicated of providing the highest level of care to patients. The program utilizes a team approach, recovery-based model, and engage patients in the community in order to connect them to services which will assist them with reaching their goals. Interested candidates should email their resume and those meeting requirements/criteria will be contacted within a reasonable time frame.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job Description:
The Outpatient BCBA works with the Director of Outpatient Behavioral Services and a team of Behavior Technicians and Program Coordinators to provide a range of applied behavior analytic (ABA) assessment and clinical services for children, adolescents and adults with autism spectrum disorders and related developmental disabilities.
· Administers, conducts, evaluates and supervises the implementation of behavioral assessment measures and functional assessment measures
· Develops individualized goals and objectives for home-, community-, and center-based programs and designs behavior support plans based on functional assessment data
· Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented such that quantifiable behavioral data is collected at regular intervals to allow for the continual evaluation of behavior plans and the achievement of individual goals and objectives
· Teaches Program Coordinators and Behavioral Technicians on the proper implementation of educational and clinical behavior programs and plans, data collection systems and all necessary monitoring and reporting systems
· Conducts regular caregiver and/or teacher training and consultation
· Is responsible for ongoing individual program oversight and conducting weekly supervision meetings with Program Coordinators and Behavior Technicians
· Develops written reports documenting behavioral recommendations for parents, caregivers and agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner
· Master's level or higher in Behavior Analysis, Psychology or related field. Special education or other certifications.
· BCBA certification and/or licensed professional valid in the state of Florida with a background in Behavior Analysis.
· Strong knowledge and deep understanding of behavior analytic therapies; experience delivering these services
· Proficient with DTT, ABA Program/Goal Development, ABA Behavior Reduction and Skills Acquisition Procedures, and Staff Training
· Bilingual (Preferred but not mandatory)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
Relocation Assistance Provided: