We are the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
About the role:
The Coordinator is part of the Business Operations (Revenue team) and works closely with the Sr. Manager and VP to drive revenue growth. The Coordinator supports the day-to-day operations of the Sales cycle -- from strategy to execution, to organizational alignment, ensuring initiatives are aligned with company goals and departments are collaborating effectively.
Business Operations, Revenue
- Process Building & Maintenance
- Supprt the execution of strategic initiatives for the Revenue org [Sales, Rev Ops, Strategy, Experiential Marketing, Brand Marketing + Design]
- Facilitate prject-based meetings with mid-level leadership and develop the infrastructure for their teams to operate efficiently.
- Supprt the development of scalable, efficient, and effective workflows and communication processes.
- Act as a regular cnsultant to the processes in place. Frequently temperature check the effectiveness, communicate progress and potential challenges.
- Regularly track against Salesfrce goals and hold all parties accountable for delivering on them.
- Departmental Onboarding
- Wrk with the Biz Ops Sr. Manager to update onboarding materials and to provide support for new hires in the Revenue org
- Assist with develping training programs for new AEs, Planners and Strategists to get them up to speed and set them up for success
- Curate and cntinually update training materials
- Identify gaps in training and build ut plans to address the needs
- Sales and Client-Facing Events
- Assist with the strategic planning, prgramming and execution of bi-annual B/R Sales Summits.
- Create timelines fr presentation materials, coordinate internally to track delivery status, and manage final assets.
- Wrk hand-in-hand with Experiential Marketing, Turner Hospitality, and/or Executive Assistants on the logistics for sales events [Sale Summit, NewFront, client parties, etc].
- Company Goal Setting
- Wrk with the Biz Ops Revenue team to communicate strategic goals and initiatives. Regularly attend meetings to support project planning, identify clear action items, and make sure all deliverables are well understood.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, or operations
- Highly organized and comfortable with creating structure and workflows
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, relationship-focused
- Demonstrated ability to execute items quickly, work under pressure and handle time-sensitive items
- Goal-oriented thinking; demonstrated ability to execute projects successfully
- Ambitious and constantly looking to challenge yourself and grow
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.