Anthem, Inc. is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem, Inc., we are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
The Process Expert I will assist in identifying and researching workflow problems and system irregularities.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors reports/has oversight of Intake Site.
- Reviews adjustment requests submitted to Intake site for accuracy and clarifies requests with the submitter as appropriate.
- Receives guidance and mentoring from more experienced process experts.
- Researches operations workflow problems and system irregularities.
- Assists with the development and testing of process improvement solutions for new systems, new accounts and other operational improvements.
- Assists with the development and leading of project plans and communicating project status.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 3 years related experience (business analysis, process improvement, project coordination), experience in high-volume managed care operations (claims, customer service, enrollment and billing); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran